- You will need 2 wireless adapters, since one will be used on Windows (to create a fake wifi) and other on Kali linux (to hack the fake wifi). What I've got is internal wireless adapter and Dlink external adapter. That's enough to do the trick.
- Now, follow this link to download Virtual Wifi Hotspot for Windows 7 and 8.
- Click download, follow the screenshots.
- After download finishes, install the program (figure that out by yourself, its an easy setup)
- Enter the details in the application, and click on Start Virtual Router Plus.
- You'll see a successful message on the taskbar, and the internet connections will reflect the same.
Note : This can't be used to create a WEP protected wireless network