In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install kali Linux on raspberry pi 3. Raspberry pi is a single board small computer which is portable as well. Raspberry pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi. It will cost you around $35-$40 (totally worth it). It will come with handy specs.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Raspberry Pi :Raspberry Pi Model B RASP-PI-3 Motherboard
- SD CARD : Samsung Evo 16GB Class 10 micro SDHC Card (MB-MP16D/IN)
- Ethernet Cable : Patch Cord 1.5 Meter Network Ethernet Cable RJ45 and lan cable
- Data cable
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Note: Below ( ) are used to mention the time in the video.
1. Download all files from the above links.
2. Insert SD CARD and open Win32DiskImager . Locate your kali linux image file and sd card. Hit write.
3. After the writing process is done. Insert SD card in Raspberry Pi and do setup as shown (1:21)
4. Open Network sharing (1:39) . Do the settings as shown.
5. Open cmd and type arp -a .Note your ip address. (2:38)
6. Open Putty (3:00) and do configuration as shown.
7. Commands to install GUI
apt-get update (4:20)
apt-get install lxde (4:40)
apt-get install lightdm (5:15)
8. Open Xming (5:29) and type startlxde (5:37)
9. Successfully Installed (5:52)